Top Best Air Fryer Accessories to help you lot : If you have fallen in love with your air fryer. With its high-speed cooking, versatility and, of course, health benefits, who wouldn’t be singing the praises about this modern cooking device? Saying goodbye to traditional methods of cooking is inevitable when you have an air fryer in your kitchen. But wait – there’s more! You can take your air frying to the next level with convenient air fryer accessories. Check out how these accessories can make your air frying easier, faster and less messy.
You’ve picked out an air fryer, learned how to use it, and discovered a few favorite air fryer recipes. While an air fryer is great for making healthier french fries, fried pickles, and crispy air fryer veggies, you can use it for even more recipes if you have a few extra tools. For the most avid air fryer fans, we picked out our favorite accessories, like baking pans and cooking racks, that will expand your air fryer recipe repertoire beyond fries and chicken wings.
Best Air frying accessories
If you don’t own an air fryer yet, here’s our discussion on the best air fryers. There’s lots of easy meals to look forward to and with the help of awesome accessories, you can indulge in lots of foods you never thought of air frying. Take your food to another level! You can air fry foods that you didn’t think you could cook in this appliance.
HERE’S OUR LIST OF TOP ACCESSORIES TO HAVE IN YOUR COLLECTION
- This 12 piece accessory kit for larger air fryers (5,3 qt-5.8qt) has so many great starter pieces we talk about below. You can buy the whole set or some individual pieces with the links we provide below.
- Here’s the accessory kit for smaller air fryers that range from 3.2-3.7 qt. air fryers.
- Parchment sheets. We love these using parchment sheets to keep certain foods from sticking like fried chicken, wings and other meats. Read our article on 10 reasons on why you should be using parchment when air frying. Make sure to follow your manufacturers suggested safe use of parchment sheets. And don’t ever pre-heat your air fryer with solo parchments sheets. They will fly around, hit the heating element and burn.
- Silicone pots to replace parchment paper. This is another option to keep food from sticking to your bucket, trays or racks.
- Shallow Baking Pans or “pizza pan”. These are perfect for cooking scrambled eggs, baked eggs, deep dish cookies or anything that needs a shallow pan. They come in different sizes, so make sure to buy the right size for your air fryer.
- Deep Baking Pans: Cake pans or barrel pans. Not just for baking small cakes, these are great for making cheesy dips. The high sides keeps the dips from boiling over during air frying.
- Skewers and rack. Making skewers or kebabs are fantastic in the air fryer!
- Tortilla Stand for Crispy Tacos – Yes, it’s true can make crispy tacos! It’s such a cool way to easily make crispy taco shells without having to deep fry them in greasy oil.
- Silicone Trivet. This is valuable to place your hot air fryer basket on so you don’t melt or ruin your countertop.
- Silicone Tongs. If you have a non-stick or ceramic lined air fryer pan, you need these. They won’t scratch your surfaces and will help prolong the life of your baskets
- Silicon muffin or cupcake cups. We love these for cupcakes, muffins or baked eggs. Read our detailed article on how to cook baked eggs in air fryer
- Pizza pan from the 3.2qt. – 3.7qt Accessory Set (7″ size) – This very versatile little pan can serve up to 4 large eggs. The low pan allows the eggs to cook quicker too.
- Wilton Mini Silicone Tart Molds-Small and perfect for one large egg per mold. Ideal for multiple single-egg servings. If you’re wanting to add milk and other ingredients, these might be too small.
- Jumbo Sized Silicone Baking Muffin Shaped Cups-Works great for more ambitious baked eggs where you want to do a double egg or extra bacon, spinach, cheese, sausage, yum…
- Large Bakerpan Smooth Sided Silicone Baking Cups-Same as the Jumbo sized silicone cups, except these don’t look like muffin cups. They have straight edges for easier cleaning.
- Standard Size OXO Silicone Baking Cup-These are awesome because they have little handles for easier holding. But they only come in small sizes, so ideal for single egg servings.
- Standard Sized Silicone Baking Muffin Shaped Cups– Adorable and great for single egg servings.
1. Perforated Parchment Paper Liners
Perforated parchment paper liners make air fryer clean up so much easier. Water-proof, grease-proof and heat resistant up to 450℉ (230℃), these liners are the perfect thickness and stay intact during cooking. You can enjoy perfectly air fried food without worrying about any food getting stuck on the basket. Each paper liner has enough holes to allow the heat to pass through for even cooking.
Perforated Parchment Paper Liners
Perforated Parchment Paper
Air Fryer Perforated Parchment Paper, Set of 100, 8 inch Air Fryer Liner/Bamboo Steamer Paper/Perforated Parchment Paper for Air Fryer, Steaming Basket and More (6/7/9/10 Inch Available)
Your food tastes exactly how you want it to be with no unwanted flavor, unlike other liners. The 9 inch size is perfect for 5.3/5.8 quart air fryers and the 7.5 inch size works for 3.4/3.7 quart air fryers. Note: Be sure to use only with food ON them and never place one solo in your air fryer during pre-heating. Otherwise, the moving air will blow it around and it will come into contact with the heating element, causing it to burn.
2. Reusable Silicone Baking Cups
Since baking can be a breeze in the air fryer, you can make lovely muffins and cupcakes whenever you want. Toss away disposal paper cups when you can make use of reusable silicone baking cups.
Use them with ease not only for baking pastries but also for making desserts such as molded gelatin, brownies and cheesecakes and holding sweets and treats. They are safe to use up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit. Cleaning up is not a problem when you can simply throw them in your dishwasher. They’re ready for another round of baking.
3. Round Silicone Baking Cake Pan
A multi-functional baking mold, the round silicone cake pan is a pastry chef’s (or wanna-be pastry chef’s) best friend. Ideal for baking a variety of desserts and cold molding from ice cream to gelatin, this cake pan baking mold is safe to use and healthy with no added industry fragrance. It’s made of food-grade silicone and is BPA-free for your safety.
It is heat and cold resistant, allowing it to stand up to a maximum of 230° C and a minimum temperature of up to -40° C. And it’s long-lasting so you don’t have to think of replacing it for years. Its easy-to-use non-stick surface lets you create masterpieces without the fuss.
4. Parchment Liners
Tired of food getting stuck in the fry basket? Even if you’re not a frequent air fryer user, having a pack of air fryer liners makes the clean-up process much easier. There are small holes in each liner to help the air circulate, and the paper liners come in two different sizes (seven- and nine-inch) to fit whichever fryer you have.
Air Fryer Liners-8 Inches, Besego 100pcs Perforated Parchment Paper Round Bamboo Steamer Liners, Non-Stick Basket Mat – 8”Compatible with Philips, Cozyna, Secura, NuWave Brio, and more Air fryers
Like liners for your slow cooker, they shouldn’t affect your recipe at all, just make your life easier by eliminating extra scrubbing.
5. Baking Pan
Air fryers function like a super-hot oven, so naturally, they’re great for baking as well as frying. This small baking pan fits some of the most popular air fryers on the market (it’s also compatible with some models of the Instant Pot), and it can cook both sweet and savory dishes.
Amazon reviewers recommend using it for recipes like cakes, macaroni and cheese, eggs with veggies, monkey bread, and more, so this pan will help you air-fry almost anything.
6. Grill Pan
Turn your air fryer into a grill! The pan looks basic, but it’ll help you cook steak, burgers, chicken, seafood, and anything else you might normally toss on the grill. The raised pan lets oil and grease drip away from your food as it cooks, and its design allows you to “grill” smaller foods, like sliced veggies, that might otherwise slip through the grates of a normal grill.
Plus, it’s a great way to get your fix of burgers on the grill when it’s too chilly outside for a full-on barbecue (and you’ll still get gorgeous grill marks.
7. Cooking Rack with Skewers
Air fryers already circulate heat around your food (that’s what makes everything so crispy without much oil), but for larger foods, like chicken drumsticks, a raised cooking rack is a must. Instead of leaving one side to rest on the bottom of the fryer.
This rack elevates your food so air can completely circulate around it and create an even, crisp coating. This rack also comes with skewers so you can make perfectly air-fried meat and veggie kabobs.
8. Air Fryer Accessories Pack
For the biggest air fryer fan, consider getting a full accessory pack. You can find different versions depending on which tools you want to add to your kitchen, but this kit has just about everything you’d need. It includes two cooking racks (one with skewers), a baking pan, a pizza pan, a silicone mat, disposable paper lines, and even a silicone cupcake mold.
Air Fryer Accessories Pack
Air Fryer Accessories
8 Inch Air Fryer Accessories, Set of 10, XL Air Fryer Accessories with Recipe Cookbook for Gowise Phillips USA Cozyna Airfryer, Fit all 3.7QT-5.3QT-5.8QT-6.8QT
Item Dimensions LxWxH
It’s also got a tool for lifting your hot food out of the fryer, plus tongs and an oil brush, just in case your kitchen was missing those essential tools. There’ll be nothing you can’t air fry.
9. Heat-Resistant Tongs
OXO Good Grips 9-Inch Tongs with Silicone Heads
Sturdy, stainless steel Tongs feature Silicone Heads
Scalloped, angled Heads are heat resistant to 600 degrees Fahrenheit and safe for non-stick cookware
Soft, non-slip handle features comfortable thumb rests
Tongs lock closed for no-fuss storage
Available in 9-inch and 12-inch lengths
Air fryers get hot, so heat-resistant tongs are a great way to maneuver food in, out and around the air fryer basket. Sturdy and dishwasher safe, stainless steel tongs with silicone heads make gripping food easy while protecting your fingers and arms.
10. Oil Sprayer Bottle
Oil Sprayer Bottle
Evo Oil Sprayer Bottle, Non-Aerosol for Olive Cooking Oils, 8-ounce Capacity, Set of 2, Green and Yellow
Evo Non-Aerosol oil sprayers dispense any cooking oil and vinegar in unique fan pattern without any harmful propellants or chemicals for healthy foods
Beautiful ergonomic design by Michael Graves design Group; BPA, latex, and dehp-free plastic; won’t clog or shatter; reusable, Refillable, recyclable
Consistently dispenses 0. 25-Teaspoons per spray; unique fan pattern covers more cooking surface with less oil; twist-on funnel for mess-free filling
Smaller 8-ounce size offers added convenience; prepare healthy meals with favorite cooking oils and vinegars; more economical than aerosols
Includes 2 bottles; hand wash in warm, soapy water
You don’t need oil to cook your food in an air fryer, but a little spritz can make your food crispier. You can also give your air fryer basket, cake pan or any other accessories a quick spritz before cooking to prevent food from sticking.
How to Choose the Best Air Fryer
When it comes to choosing the best air fryer for your kitchen, you won’t be spoilt for choice with our 2021 air fryer review based on consumer reports. Some of the things to consider when buying an air fryer include: allowance to see food while it’s cooking, ease of washing the parts, ability to regulate cooking temperatures, and size (some can only make meals for only one person, others for two or more.)
How to Preheat an Air Fryer ?
Depending on the air fryer model you are using, there may or may not be preheat functions already built-in. In this case, you simply press the desired temperature and time you want and let it go. If your air fryer doesn’t have this kind of functionality, here is how to go about preheating:
- Start by setting the desired temperature on the air fryer
- Now click “on” and allow the air fryer to preheat for at least three to five minutes (or whatever your recipe states). If you have a smaller air fryer that is less than three quarts, it should only take two minutes to preheat. However, larger air fryers will take more time
When You Preheat the Air Fryer
There are also several times that do require that you preheat your air fryer for the best results. Let’s go over a few of these instances below.
If you plan on reheating some leftovers from the night before or smaller foods and thinner frozen foods, preheating is definitely a good idea. It can heat the food and crisp it up quickly.
When You Want a Crust
If you want to achieve a sear or a nice crust on the food, preheating is the way to go. It helps you achieve that crispy outside while making sure it is still fully cooked in the center. Thinner meats benefit from preheating. These meats include thin pork chops, thin steaks, and even chicken tenders.
And that brings us back to steak. Yes, you can cook steak in your air fryer, and when you preheat the air fryer first, you will get the best sear and crust on the outside of the steak while keeping the inside a medium-rare or rare – whichever you prefer.
Pre-cooked Frozen Foods
If you cook pre-cooked frozen French fries, cheese sticks, or fish sticks, then preheat your air fryer. When it is already cooked, you are just looking to heat the food all the way through and get that crispy exterior.
With the help of these accessories, your air fryer can practically replace your ove. Like air fryers, other countertop appliances also have accessories that will help you take full advantage of them, like Instant Pot tools and KitchenAid add-ons. Between those three appliances, you can tackle virtually any recipe out there.Top 10 Best Air Fryer Accessories to help you lot.